Thank you to the Early Years Team for the coffee morning held this week, based on speech and language. We hope that you found it informative.
Parent Support Group
It was lovely to see so many parents attending the support group. Meetings are held the last Tuesday of every month in the library 9.15-10.15am. Feedback indicates that parents find the meeting supportive and friendly. Everyone is welcome. If you have a problem, concern, advice, a success story to tell please do come along.
This continues to be a focus, as mentioned in our OFSTED report. Our target is 96% across the whole school. Please see below for the attendance in your class.
Remember that your child can only make progress if they are actually in school to learn and experience the quality teaching provided.
- Nursery = 92%
- Year 3 = 95%
- Reception = 88%
- Year 4 = 96%
- Year 1 = 94% Year 5 = 95%
- Year 2 = 96% Year 6 = 95%
- Whole School = 94%
Federating and Next Steps
Thank you to all of the parents who attended the meeting. Please see the separate letter about further meetings and consultation. A reminder that there is a box in the entrance hall should anyone wish to leave questions or comments;
We are sad to be saying a farewell to Mr Woodrow at half term. Mr Woodrow has been teaching at Lena Gardens for many years. He is relocating to Manchester and we wish Mr Woodrow and all of the family good luck on their adventure.
Dates for your diary
- May 1st—Bank Holiday SCHOOL CLOSED
- May 2nd—Year 3 & Year 4 football funday
- May 4th—Reception outdoor learning at Ravenscourt Park AM
- May 8th—11th Year 6 SATS
- May 11th—Reception outdoor learning at Ravenscourt Park AM
- May 15th—Year 1 trip to recording studios
- May 18th—Year 4,5,6 to Wetlands
- May 18th—Reception outdoor learning at Ravenscourt Park AM
- May 26th—Staff INSET SCHOOL CLOSED
- May 29th-June 2nd HALF TERM
- June 5th—School begins usual time
School Menu—Summer Term 2017
Please view the menu for this term, by clicking here.